Thursday, June 29, 2017

XD30 – Day 29 – Increasing the Numbers


                I have decided to build upon yesterday’s enlarging my tent thought because I know that I can think bigger and better every day. I have challenged myself by doing an all-new eBay YouTube Live showcasing my new inventory. I am grateful for technology to spread my message and showcase my wares. You can shop tall women’s affordable luxury fashion here: www.ebay.com/usr/carlrjenkin_6


                Doing a YouTube livestream is a new way of expanding my thinking. Normally, I do Periscope but YouTube is the second-largest search engine which is owned by Google the number 1 search engine. I see myself expanding more by doing more YouTube livestreams in the very near future. I will probably do one Sunday especially when I list new inventory.
Also while deciding that today is a nice day (I have gotten outside before it’s hot!). I have written my July editorial calendar for all of my emails. I am thinking bigger and better and enlarging my tent; and, my social media numbers are increasing.

These three things more than compensate for how my paperwork was still in limbo yesterday because I am moving forward. I am shifting towards positive and transitioning in that direction. Moreover, I am still receiving many recruiters checking my LinkedIn page over my new certification. In addition, I am very grateful to be in a free landing page training. This can be great with growing my email list. Finally, my blog analytics are trending up due to my high-quality video content on my site. I am dedicated towards enlarging my tent more than just one day. 

No comments: