Friday, June 02, 2017

XD30 - Day 2 - Mastery


                This is the second word that has popped into my brain after here for the first day. I have been very busy creating videos showcasing my expertise. I have started promoting my scrum master talents. My website, www.carlarjenkins.com, has the average session duration of 5 minutes. The average is around 2 minutes 9 seconds. Visitors are spending a whole lot of time on my site watching videos and reading my articles. These activities reinforce my mastery. I possess over 10 years’ project management experience, Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) licenses, and a social media influencer with a Klout score of 66. These are Rockstar qualities!
                How did I become a master? By committing myself to excellence and developing a plan. I have always created daily to-do lists with things that will put me closer towards being an expert. It takes a whole lot of work. Using project management as an example, I know that I am a much stronger project manager now than when I received my CAPM in 2011. Mastery can be painful at times but it is worth it because people view you as an authority and trust what you say. I have been mastered social media too.

                I have a Klout score of 66 ( I originally stayed away from it because I thought that it was wack. I was simply putting out high-quality content.). A score of 66 means that I am in the top 10% of all social media users. I am proud of my mastery especially when people can read my articles and implement the steps. To see my mastery, visit my site at www.carlarjenkins.com

No comments: