Saturday, June 03, 2017

XD30 – Day 3 – The Devil Is a Lie


I cannot believe my good fortune! I have gotten into next week’s training program. I have only learned about this from my case worker this past Thursday. Originally, I didn’t even want to go to my meeting. I wanted to (literally) phone it in. My ITIL certification class was 2 ½ months late and I was fighting over the measly part-time contract position. I was angry. However, once he mentioned this, the lightbulb went off for me. I emailed him back telling him to refer me to this position. This is the fastest turnaround in government history! It ranks right up with my interviewing for my economist position on Friday and getting the job Monday afternoon. The Devil is a lie! In addition, with my in-person interview and future contingent letter and I am on a roll! 

No comments: