Saturday, June 24, 2017

XD30 – Day 24 – As Long As I Don’t Get a Talker


                I returned home from an all-day event and discovered that I had way more than I thought I did. Raggedy Kinko’s self-service card readers malfunctioned on me early this morning. If I wasn’t in a time crunch, I would had asked for a replacement card to make my copies.
                Awaking at 6am on Saturday takes a lot of dedication and effort. I guess most people sleep in on the weekend. I have training ( I am big on continuous improvement and oftentimes the weekends are the only time I have time to learn. I am actually happy that this is on the weekend because I don’t have to take off.).
                I am happy that there are very few people. As I age, I have very low expectations for training. I don’t ask for much just no buttholes and group exercises. I am also very happy that I don’t have either here. I have also learned that one of the trainees received a discount on services. Hey, I want more training aligned with my current career.

                Having this instructor is eye-opening. That’s why I prefer a human being teaching versus self-study because I get out of my own head. I have trained a previous couple of days to get acclimated to the material but with the instructor explaining, I totally get it. It’s like everything is clicking. In the morning, I am like okay, I am going to pass. 

No comments: