Wednesday, June 14, 2017

XD30 – Day 13 – Pay Me Dust


                Sheesh! As soon as the money comes, the money goes. I check my bank account and am down to little or no money. Even though I am grateful to have cash in my pocket, I am happy that deposited the money else everything will bounce. See I am happy because I don’t have to think about the what-ifs. It could have ended worse than where I am sitting. However, at least I don’t have a negative balance.

                Yet, somethings are tied up elsewhere; and, I am fixing to make sure that I get these matters resolved. I know that I have the sales capability to generate the income necessary. After all, I am grateful to have one eBay sale and I know that once I have another sale…then another and then another. I will return to Periscope, add merchandise and try something new this time: YouTube Live. I have done YouTube Live with project management and webinar; but, never my eBay 

No comments: