Thursday, June 22, 2017

XD30 – Day 21 – Getting Sleep and Rest

                This morning is the first day where I have awakened at 6:45am. Usually, I would have not only been up but finished my walk. I have been at peace, going to sleep and enjoying it. I do think that everything is falling into place.
                I am very happy that one of the projects that I truly want to participate deadline’s is still open. I will apply today because I do see myself deepen my broadcast knowledge. I am a member of this group but I am still all about creating high quality content.
                Yikes! I am happy that I have allotted more time towards completing the app because there were more questions on the final page. I am getting it done but whew! They are asking for a whole lot. I will email my contact asking for more information. At least the application deadline is still open.
                I am applying for this because I view this as an opportunity to grow and communicate even more. I love communicating, sharing and exchanging ideas because I learn something new and become smarter.

                Finally, by getting rest I am able to be my best and take full advantage of advice clinics. I have received a value tip that will help me; and, I am grateful because I am fully present to be able to receive this information. 

No comments: