OMG! The good news just keeps on coming! You know that I have just written about how I have received my 40th gold star (Read it here: https://carlarjenkins.blogspot.com/2017/07/ebay-adventure-receiving-my-40th-gold.html ). However, underneath this eBay tells me that I have received 100% positive feedback! I have nearly died and gone to the heaven. Although I love those 40 gold stars, it always irks me as to how I am wrongfully getting that 1 negative review. Yet, I am extremely happy that I have returned to 100% positive feedback because I am all about the customers.
My customer mantra is:
- Provide good quality merchandise – that’s half the battle.
- Fair pricing – the rule of thumb is if the item is pre-owned (worn), price it 50% of what you’ve purchased it. For instance, a $500 pre-owned dress would start at $250.
- Expedited shipping – I ship only domestic and global USPS priority mail.
- Answer customers’ questions:
- Livestream to enhance customer experience – I give my customers behind the scenes looks via Periscope and YouTube Live
- Provide lots of photos – eBay is a visual medium. Your customer does not touch the merchandise
- Honestly in product descriptions – I tell people where there is a whole, rip or tear in an item. It is all about being honest. Integrity is NOT for sale!
As always, shop my store for the absolute best in tall women’s affordable luxury fashion!
Watch my latest eBay fashion video to see my newest merchandise!