Wednesday, June 14, 2017

XD30 – Day 14 – Money in My Sock


Goodness! Here I am thinking that I have stretch my money all the way until the end of this week only to learn via voicemail that one of my parents has watched my YouTube videos and is giving me money to upgrade my ‘presence.’. Immediately I tell everyone on Facebook because my parents are 65+ and they are critiquing my YouTube videos! How many senior citizens are doing that?! Exactly! Also I check my bank balance and see that there is way more than what’s in there yesterday. I can breathe just a little (I wish I would have known a little earlier else I would not had cancelled that meeting because I thought that I was dirt poor. That’s another blog post though.). Furthermore, PayPal says that my echeck has cleared so now my other money isn’t held up. I transfer that ASAP! Today truly feels like the wheels are churning.

                I am still putting a lot of new items into my eBay store to start summer off on the right note. I also want to move as much merchandise as possible. I have started doing eBay YouTube Livestreams and will do one later today because YouTube gives me another audience and storage options. I can also embed these videos online. I particularly love the screenshare feature because then all I have to do is plug in my webcam, show my eBay store and roll! I am still pushing myself to earn more money than I did yesterday!

No comments: