Tuesday, June 27, 2017

XD30 - Day 26 – Never Stop Hustling


                I awake all giddy that I have passed my exam. You know when you wake up and it’s really, really, real?! This is the absolute best feeling in the world. It feels great to know that you’ve knocked something off of your New Year’s resolutions list. However, no man is an island and I must promote in order to get the word out. I’ve republished my website’s blog article on LinkedIn, tell everyone about today YouTube Live episode where I discuss my take on ITIL as a certified project manager. My hard work has paid off because as soon as I publish my ITIL article on LinkedIn some recruiter is in my inbox. See, these are the results that I am looking for.
                I have to push because there have been a lot of slowness and irregularities happen to me. One of them is explained today when I learn that a recruiter will be on maternity leave. I wish her well then proceed to reintroduce myself to the other recruiters taking her place. Next, I discover that I am receiving more free help from an organization. This is a blessing especially since I’ve missed the phone call and have to walk to place in order to receive the good news.

                My night winds down like any other. Then I search the BET Awards Twitter hashtag and learn that rapper Remy Ma has blocked me for NO reason. Hey que sera, sera (whatever will be, will be!). 

No comments: