Thursday, June 22, 2017

XD30 – Day 18 – Content Generation


On this Father’s Day, I celebrate my Daddy and generate a whole lot of content! I have shot over 18 videos. My tip series is returning Monday and I will post a screenshot on social media promoting its return. I love creating content because I love to communicate and share what I know. That’s why I love being a blogger and doing livestream. I get to share my information and insights on topics.
                I have hammered out 18-20 videos for my daily tip Instagram series. I am all about teaching people and positioning myself as the expert. I just am sick of the paralysis of analysis so I have just done filming all of my tips and converting these videos onto YouTube. I will release one a day starting tomorrow. It will also give me way more content and things to promote on my project management blog. 

No comments: