Wednesday, June 28, 2017

XD30- Day 28 - Enlarging My Tent


This morning I have watched Becky A Davis’ 40 Days of Prayer for My Business http://bosspreneur.thinkific.com/courses/take/40-days-of-prayer-for-my-business . In Day 36 she preaches from the Book of Isaiah about enlarging your tent. Immediately I think about my certification since I have passed my exam this past Sunday. However, I have enlarged my territory including eBay because I have been on there for over 1 year. Hey, I can do another YouTube Live showcasing my new merchandise. It must have been serendipity because I receive a bid in my inbox. The night before I have shared my merchandise on social media and viola, a buyer.
                I have spent this entire day thinking bigger. I have recorded three more videos including the new about me video for my new certification. I have to keep promoting my new certification because no one else will. I am very grateful that people in one of my LinkedIn group are liking my certification article. I truly need the support. I’ve posted my new about me video article. I have come up with a 1-minute breakdown for my new certification showcasing my service management proficiency. Right after shooting it, it clicks that I can shoot a 1-minute PMP breakdown too. I will drip these videos tomorrow and Friday. I will publish them on my blog and republish them on two different social media platforms to increase my reach. I am enlarging my tent by thinking bigger resulting in more video promotions.
                I have also enlarged my tent by posting my online shop articles because I have not told anyone in over one month about my store. Well, today is high time to do so because if I am not mentioning what is in my store then no one knows about. In addition, I have done a new eBay YouTube Livestream showing my new merchandise. I have updated my inventory telling me about the sale and given them some business knowledge.

Shop me eBay store for the best in tall women’s affordable luxury: www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

No comments: