Friday, June 16, 2017

XD30 – Day 16 – Taking Back My Power


When I saw the second charge this morning, I decided that the buck stopped here! I was no longer just going to take it! I filed a complaint with an agency telling them that the bank made the mistake not me and that I spoke with the vendor to resolve this matter. It felt great because I knew that the bank would listen to the agency. Next when I learned that the mail which I was awaiting didn’t come, I called the bank to address my situation. Even though it had to do verification (why when it was taking money out of my account. People steal from those who have money NOT the other way around!). I managed to get my charges removed turning my balance back to positive. I was still happy that I filed because the person talked about the decision may not go my way. Huh? The bank took my money. Y’all better refund it. Pronto!

                On a much happier note, I made another sale. This meant that I would do another Periscope. I did one yesterday and immediately received a sale. I will keep doing it until every item sold. I also need to meet my weekly sales goals and keep me afloat in the meantime. I admit that at the start of this week, I would have never thought that I would be in this position. All I want is a smooth week without the craziness especially when I have NOT caused any of it. I am in disbelief that someone who is NOT an instigator of any kind is the one getting put through so much mess! 

No comments: