Tuesday, June 27, 2017

XD30- Day 27 -The Hokey Pokey


                I feel as of lately that I am doing the hokey pokey dance: I have one foot in a positive direction and another foot out with something popping up unexpectedly. Honestly, I am thinking that it would get easier as the month progressed; but, I guess not. I am happy that I am being highlighted in a professional network, people are watching my certification announcement video (it’s nearly at 100 views. I appreciate the love!), received great advice, and some customer service help. However, things are still creeping up. It’s like whack-a-mole in a way. It is more than annoying because I want to put this behind me. I will admit that I can see progress ahead and it does help that I’ve picked up another credential and received wise counsel for free. A lot of people don’t get this. Now that this day is over with, I do see bluer skies ahead. 

No comments: