Sunday, June 04, 2017

XD30 – Day 4 – Harpo Who Is Dis Woman?


                I awoke this morning at 5am to see that someone left me a message telling me to call them. It was important. First, I never conducted any type of financial business on Sunday because it was the Sabbath; so, of course, I was beyond annoyed at this point. Let me back up a little bit. I learned that a bank messed up my dispute on Friday so I had to refile it. That would take another 10 business days. I did not understand why this crap happened to me but I hated having my money on hold. This was adversely affecting my pockets. Moreover, I mailed a copy of my documents to the party telling her what happened. This was not the first time that I had to file some type of complaint with the bank of the federal consumer agency (I had a fraud charge last summer.). Now that mess! This was NOT how I wanted my week to start especially since I ended it on a very positive note.

I received an in-person interview and a future contingent letter. My job prospects were looking up. I was going to spend today preparing for tomorrow’s interview. Now I had to deal with this. Originally, I prayed that this situation didn’t disrupt my Monday interview. In a weird way, because it happened today, it didn’t; but, I still didn’t need all mess especially today. 

No comments: