Thursday, February 02, 2006

With Benefits

Today was my benefits meeting and it went better than expected because my total bi-weekly reduction would be $8.79. Whoo Hoo! That was unbelievable! In addition, we reviewed for tomorrow’s final exam. I feel that I will excel on this because I know the majority of the material. In addition, I have brought my notebook home to redo the worksheets in preparation for it.

Good news: I have finally learned how to properly turn my key in and out to ensure that I remove it within 30 seconds. Before it would take 5 minutes, but now only 30 seconds. Now that’s progress!

More good news! During my vocal class, I learned that the German aria that I sung Marian Anderson also sung; and, the local library has her version on CD! How wonderful was that?!

No comments: