Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's Official: I've Gotten My Swagger Back!

It’s Official: I’ve gotten my swagger back and am in full swing!

Everything has been going my way: from my job (I completed 56 cases with ease) to my microeconomics midterm (I could not have scored any lower than 23 and my goal was 21!). Now I will admit that during the test that some of the material was hard but then my questioning and reviewing knowledge kicked into high gear. Throughout the exam, I am happy that I email the professor my questions to jump start classroom dialogue and have bought the study guide to enhance aptitude by solving more questions. I really do believe that I have accomplished my objective to score above 16. I mean 16-18 out 30 is just pathetic! As a graduate student, my score should be at least a C (21 out of 30!)

I will make some improvements such as improving my understanding of the graphs. I do not just want to familiarize myself with them. I need to know how they function in relation to the other variables on the x and y axis. Later tonight is chapter 7. After class, I will implement my new plan to read the chapter, solve the study guide, and book’s progress check and end of chapter problems and email him questions prior to class to ensure that I understand the material. My class and semester goal is achieve a 4.0 and I will do just that!

No comments: