Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Funny Valentine

Let’s rejoice! Finally I am registered at Tri-C for Intermediate Algebra! This is a red-letter day in history. I am so happy to shelf this part of my educational pursuit. I have promised myself that I will earn an A in this class by reading and solving all homework problems and going to the math lab after every class to get a jump on homework. It just feels unreal. Now I can eat lunch for the remainder of this week.

On a professional note, I have complete 33 cases and have been steadily improving by familiarizing myself with the applications. My goal tomorrow is to complete 40 cases en route to 50 by Friday (I know I can do it!)

The professor answered my microeconomic email which made me extremely happy because it opened a dialog with the students and him. He went over the sample exam and everything. Though he once ranted over the income and substitution effect for men versus married women (He’ll never apologize what is factual. Please give that up!) and said that the average score was between 16 and 18 out of 30, I will score at least 21 correct! Implementing my plan by rereading all chapters and defining all vocabulary words ensures that I will score high.

No comments: