Friday, February 03, 2006

My First Day on the Job

Yes, yes, after scoring 93% on the final exam and a farewell luncheon with my fellow trainees (well, not really because we will be working in close proximity of each other), I headed off to the central office happy that I wasn’t a casualty of the shake-up that was a direct result of a lateral transfer. However, not only did I go where I was supposed to go, but the job was research-based! This is the perfect job for me and I will excel at this job!

Below my horoscope confirmed that I would have a good day:

The stars are thinking ahead, are you? It's never too late to lay the foundation for your future. If you feel like your path's been a little less than clear lately, ask for guidance from your best source and guide -- you.

I have joined two organizations that will expand my professional contacts and network; and, have typed membership letters for two more organizations which I will mail either Saturday or Monday. However, this month will be my career month because I am finally stable with a mailing address and have developed a routine so now I can devote myself towards other things such as devoting myself towards career development.

No comments: