Monday, February 27, 2006

Breaking Even At the End of Today

This morning I boarded the bus to go to the post office only upon arrival notice that it opened at 8:30am not 8:00am. I caught the bus to work and still arrived on time. Today I cleared over 50 cases which was a landmark especially since the supervisor wanted us to perform this task daily. Initially is seemed as an insurmountable obstacle; however, I managed to climb that mountain and am now looking for new changes such as enhancing my patience. Sometimes I zoom through cases and make preventable mistakes. Other times, I do not ask questions then the mistakes return like a boomerang! Just like today!

I emailed the community college continuing education contact but she did not respond. (I personally think that she is kind of sick of me) Well, whatever, I will still enroll in Access 1 and 2 en route to Crystal Reports and SQL after next pay because I am spending money too freely right now and need to implement some kind of capital controls (I am an economic major, aren’t I?) In addition, I will attend only the one leadership breakfast because I am still on probation and cannot be AWOL. Besides, spreading myself too thin surely makes me ineffective!

Good news! I called the HR in Los Angeles about the status of my application and he told me that the organization will render a decision by next week Friday! Cool! If I am selected I will go on the interview because it’s LA and sunny versus Cleveland and snowy!

More good news! The professor delayed the midterm until next week! J However, I will still read chapters 4 and 18, take the online tests and solve all study guide problems to ensure that I score an A.

No comments: