Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pacifico Cantina for Brunch


            I have eaten at Pacifico Cantina for brunch after seeing the restaurant on OpenTable. I want to try something new so I pick it and the breakfast fajita platter. Big mistake because that dish has so much food that it stretches my stomach. (Granted I know that my stomach is a muscle but sheesh, that’s a lot of food.). I haven’t been this full in a very looong time! The hostess arrives inquiring about my experience. I tell her that I like the platter but it is so much food. I tell her that my Puerto Rican grandfather worked at the Ford auto plant and could had eaten the breakfast platter because he was doing hard labor all day. ‘This food was good if you were painting houses all day but I worked in an office.’ Later, I tell the waiter to pack it and order the flan for dessert.  I leave the waiter a $6 tip, take my food and limp back to Eastern metro.  I leave the restaurant at 12:30pm and haven’t stopped leaning sideways until 1:30pm. It is so much food it requires a siesta.
            Below are my Pacifico Cantina photos:

Pacifico Cantina brunch menu

Restaurant Table

Breakfast Fajita Platter with chips and salsa

No comments: