Thursday, April 18, 2013

Downtown DC Nordstrom Rack Grand Opening


            I sashayed 15 minutes before the 9am grand store opening and the line snaked all the way from 18th and L street to K street where the Bank of America branch.  Regardless of my lateness, I received the Nordstrom Rack mesh bag for being one of the first 1000 customers. Immediately I went for the Kate Spade purses.  This store had a lot of variety. I snapped up the beige big purse and red and black patent leather shoppers. I added one pair of Paige denim jeans. I was the happiest when my receipt said that I spent $528.81 but saved $584. Now that was an accomplishment! Below was my photo of my downtown DC Nordstrom Rack stash:

Paige denim jeans and three Kate Spade purses from downtown DC Nordstrom Rack

No comments: