Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Off to a Running Start with PMP Exam Prep Study


            I’ve scored 63.81% on the Rita Mulachy PMP practice exams.  Though it’s enough to pass the real PMP exam, I need to reread chapters 6,7,9,11 and 12.  Just answering 5 more correctly for each chapter buoys my score up to 70%.  My ultimate goal is to score 80% by June 1st which is quite realistic.  Later this afternoon I’ve completed Ed2Go PMP Certification 1 quiz 7 covering sections 5.1 and 5.2. After passing the quiz, an idea pops into my mind: start writing down the corresponding PMBOK sections with every lesson then my notebook will be in chronological order. Brilliant I know!  After completing this class, writing down all of the RMC practice exam wrong answers, and completing the Wiley company book PMP practice D exam, I will submit my PMP certification application.  By then I will have one year on the job, assigned at least three projects and read ½ of the PMBOK.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for sharing your learning and experiences with your readers.- this is a very useful and practical article I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep
visiting this blog very often.
I feel great after reading this information. Please make update I will be regular rss to this site. PMstudy