Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Back to Studying for my Project Management Professional Certification with a Bang!


            I have hunkered down completing all 407 Rita Mulachy Project Management Professional (PMP) study guide today because I will pass the exam on my first try.  Tomorrow I will score it.  My baseline is scoring at least 75%.  If I score this high, then I will cut my timetable from late June to early June.  Earning my PMP certification enhances my competitive advantage against all other competitors.  Though I am working full-time with a promotion on the horizon, I am taking full advantage of this government sequester to increase my personal stock.  Though I may’ve entered without a PMP, once it’s lifted I will have it.  Combining my newly acquired certification with my MBA and 10 years of business experience and I’ll blow the competition out of the water!
            Adding to the camaraderie, one of my former bosses, comment on Facebook that she’s going for her PMP, too.  I love when people better themselves.  I feel that when people go to school or apply themselves, they want to do better.  The same with one of my high school friend’s nephew who is a second year medical student enrolled at Meharry Medical College.  He will graduate next year then start his residency. These stories motivate me to keep grinding working towards my certification because I will get it! 

No comments: