Saturday, April 06, 2013

Nordstrom Tysons Corner Stuart Weitzman Spring Trunk Show


            Checking out Facebook this morning telling people Good Morning before traveling to my Bits of Thread class, I see that Nordstrom Tysons Corner will have a Stuart Weitzman spring trunk show from 10am to 5pm.  Thankful that I don’t have anything else after my class, I rearrange my schedule to include it.  I love Stuart Weitzman because I have narrow feet.  This is the best designer ever!  It also helps that the metro isn’t doing weekend track work. This allows everyone to get to where they need to be. I arrive at Dunn Loring metro station, hail a cab to Tysons Corner arriving at Nordstrom.  Riding up three escalators to the Salon Shoes section, the department has two tables full of Stuart Weitzman merchandise. This is nirvana!  I meet the trunk show representative who is nice and courteous.  She compliments me on my Prada sandals but I tell her that these are Stuart Weitzman silver Itsybitsy sandals (I have to dress for the occasion especially since it is warming up this weekend.). Below is one of the tables showcasing the jellies and my silver Itsybitsy sandals.

Stuart Weitzman spring trunk show offerings

No comments: