Thursday, July 27, 2017

eBay Adventure - The Invisible Hand

Most people know that I am an eBay reseller. Most people don’t know that I have studied and once worked as an economist. The invisible hand phrase was coined by economist Adam Smith. I have experienced my invisible hand moment today. I have a lull in my business and decide to photo and upload new merchandise renewed interest. I am thinking that no one is interested in my current inventory so why not add some new pieces. No sooner do I finish adding the final (seventh) piece, does my Kate Spade skirt sells! I am so giddy with excitement over this because it’s from the same bidder! Read about it here: https://carlarjenkins.blogspot.com/2017/07/ebay-adventure-its-principle.html. Immediately upon accepting the bid, I recall Adam Smith and the invisible hand statement. Economics strikes once again. This time with eBay!

More information on Adam Smith and the Invisible Hand

Shop my eBay store for the best in tall women’s affordable luxury: www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6


Watch my all-new eBay livestream where I highlight 7 new items! 

No comments: