Sunday, July 30, 2017

eBay Adventure – Tendering Fair Counteroffers

I have received an offer from a customer has already bid on a previous item that I’ve accepted. Counteroffers can be tricky. My rule of thumb has always been get 50% of the listed price. I mean I have to make a profit too. Besides, asking for 50% is not outrageous. The buyer is getting it for half-off. Moreover, in this particular situation, I’ve added combined shipping to this counteroffer. The buyer hasn’t paid for the first item yet; but, by taking my counteroffer, she’ll receive two items for the price of shipping one. I tender very fair counteroffers.

Shop my eBay store for the latest in tall women’s affordable luxury fashion. I carry Theory, DVF and Alice + Olivia. www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6


Watch my most recent eBay livestream where I showcase my newest additions to my store!



No comments: