Thursday, July 13, 2017

eBay Adventure - eBay Layaway

I received an email from a buyer talking about being on vacation and wanting me to hold her item. Well, it is in an open case for an unpaid item strike. Since she was a repeat buyer, I was in the process of contacting eBay to see what I could do. I had something like this happen to me before. I had a lady who bought an item, it became an unpaid item strike. After the case closed, she emailed me saying that she was on vacation in western Africa and had janky wifi (She never bought the item). It was amazing how some people thought that eBay was layway but the rules clearly stated that you had to pay for your item in 48 hours. Stories like these were one of the reasons why I started eBay Adventures because future resellers needed to know the real!

Shop my latest in tall woman’s affordable luxury fashion here:

Watch my latest eBay fashion livestream to see my collection upfront:


No comments: