Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Desire Fashionable Attire? Shop here!

You are a tall woman with discerning fashion tastes. You only want the highest quality fabrics. Do you desire fashionable attire? Look no further than my store! I am a tall women’s eBay fashion luxury consignment shop selling Alice + Olivia, Gucci, Theory and Stuart Weitzman to name a few! 

Shop my store for the best in tall women’s high fashion: http://www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

*Prices and availability can change at any time.*


Alice + Olivia Melon Stretch Ruched Dress Size Large $25


Gucci Viscose Stretch Dress Size Large $200

Diane von Furstenberg Black and White Striped Wrap Dress Size 12 $75

Stuart Weitzman Over the Knee Dunkirk Boots Size 11M $100
Watch my newest eBay livestream showcasing all of my merchandise:

No comments: