Monday, September 11, 2017

5 Reasons Why Your Online Store Should Have a Blog


Running an online store is a job in itself so I completely understand why a seller would be hesitant in adding a blog on top of all of that. However, having your own store blog is the best advertising that you can get.


Here are my reasons why you should have a Blog?
·         24-Hour Promotion: It’s up when you’re not. People buy online 24 hours. Your blog generates site traffic and leads. Although I am an eBay seller, I have my own sales blog.
·         It’s your online real estate which you control – you don’t control social media
·         Free advertising – A blog is a form of advertisement. You have to pay for Facebook Ads.
·         Customer Education, Engagement and Experience All in One: I post all of my tips, customer responses and livestreams on my blog. It is the one-stop shop. On mine, I have eBay Adventures chronicling my sales experience; my weekly eBay inventory livestreams, photos and eBay sales tips.
·         You can run special exclusively for your blog readers – membership has privileges.
These are my 5 reasons why your online store should have a blog. Blogging increases site traffic. Increased traffic = increased conversions.

As always shop my eBay store for the best in tall women luxury consignment www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

Watch my latest eBay livestream to view all of my store’s merchandise!


No comments: