Tuesday, August 08, 2017

eBay Adventure - A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words

Although I have been writing eBay Adventures for over one year and doing eBay YouTube Livestreams for over two months, it has never clicked with me until this week that I should include photos in my blogs. I am thinking that people want business knowledge and to watch videos. That may all be true but I do think that my readers want to see the clothes up front. Also maybe they aren’t going to view the entire video. So here are some of the photos from my collection. 

Check them out and shop my eBay store for the best in tall women’s luxury fashion: www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6


Prices and availability can change at any times.

Gucci Viscose Stretch Dress Size Large - $200


Stuart Weitzman Over the Knee Dunkirk Boots Size 11M - $100


Aidan Mattox Brown Sequined Dress Size Large - $65

You can also watch my latest eBay livestream where I showcase my entire store.


No comments: