Tuesday, August 08, 2017

eBay Adventure - Loan Me $5

                I have received an offer for one of my new with tags dresses. It is $5 off the halfway price for the dress. So I make a counteroffer increasing the price by $5. I never hear from the potential buyer and the deal expires. I am quite perplexed. Yes, I understand that money is tight but if you are hard up for a measly extra $5, then don’t bid on items period!
                One of my rules has always been to get at least half of my listed price. I admit that I feel like it is a time waster; however, I have adopted the whole release strategy. Whenever I do a counteroffer, I release the expectation that I would automatically receive a sale. That way I won’t be disappointed if the sale doesn’t go through. Remember, that as a seller, nothing counts until you receive that instant PayPal receipt. 

Shop my eBay store for the best in tall women’s luxury fashion: www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

Here is a selection of items straight from my store:

*Prices and availability vary.*


New - Diane von Furstenberg white Carpreena mini dress size 12 - $50

Stuart Weitzman OTK Dunkirk Boots size 11M - $100

Diane von Furstenberg black and white striped wrap dress size 12 - $75

 Gucci Black Viscose Stretched Dress Size Large - $200 

You can also watch my latest eBay livestream where I showcase my entire store.



No comments: