Thursday, December 07, 2017

3 Reasons Why I Cater to Tall Fashionistas

A lot of people ask me why does my eBay store cater to tall fashionistas. Well, here are my three reasons why:


I Am A Tall Woman And Know The Struggle
I know. The struggle is REAL when you are a tall woman looking for fashionable clothing. I have decided to cater to tall women to help them find the right item.

I Want to Provide More Choices
Lack of choices is another VERY BIG PROBLEM when you are a tall fashionista. The first hurdle to find the right item. The second hurdle is to NOT look like everyone else. That’s why I am big on exclusivity. You won’t find the same woman wearing what I am wearing.

I Don’t Want Tall Women Getting Ripped Off
Society seems to want to charge us more than every other woman. Price discrimination is REAL. My store’s motto is ‘giving you Neiman Marcus merchandise at rock bottom prices’ . Being tall should not leave you broke!

Shop my eBay store here for the best in tall luxury fashion www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

No comments: