Saturday, April 30, 2016

Gratitude List : Day 9


                This raggedy rainy weather has been affecting my mood as of late. I am dreary because it has been raining for three straight days. I am fearful of the future which is unknown and it is cramping my gratitude challenge. However, I have pulled myself together and enrolled in a book webinar because I need to invest in myself. I am very happy that Amazon has accepted my pre-order because now I am officially an author. Here is my gratitude list:

Gratitude List - Day 9

  1. Being alive and healthy. I have overcome my ear infection.
  2. Grateful to be able to write. I love communicating and sharing my ideas with others. Interacting with others, inspire me.
  3. Happy to have the money to enroll in a book webinar
  4. Happy to end this month on a positive note by becoming an author
  5. Happy to have the resources to make my personal and professional lives better
  6. Grateful to have a place to rest my head and take an afternoon nap if I want to take one. 
  7. Happy to have the money to submit my workbook to the US Copyright Office for registration to protect my intellectual property. 


I am grateful to be free this Saturday to return to my two blog sites and contribute. These past two weeks my book has been my singular focus. Now that it is on Amazon pre-order, I can shift my focus back to http://positivitychange.com/ and http://www.pm.expert/ . Furthermore, I have gotten more comfortable with Periscope. Periscope is a livestreaming mobile application. I have not been on them because I only broadcast when I have something valid to say. There is so much stupidity out there. I refuse to get on some video just to be dumb. Also I have written down outlines about what I want to discuss. Finally, I am thankful that I have watched my web designer’s Periscope because she has given me an idea. I link my book’s website to my personal website. Below is my additional gratitude list:

  1.  Add my bio and select my new personalized Amazon Author page link
  2. Have the money to link my http://expandyourpersonalbrand.com/ book site to my http://carlarjenkins.com/
  3. Done a Periscope promoting my two new articles.


I am just grateful that I have ended my day way better than I have started it.

No comments: