Monday, May 02, 2016

Gratitude List - Day 10


I am so thankful to have family who love and care for me. I have always loved my family. However, seeing my Aunt Donna magnifies it in the flesh. Here is my gratitude list for today:

Gratitude List – Day 10

  1. I have the money for the medications
  2. I am feeling better
  3. My family is coming to see me
  4. I have a roof over my head
  5. I am giddy about my book release
  6. I have the money to complete my book and fund my business
  7. I have made a lot of progress
  8. This is the first day of May and with a new month there’s new opportunities
  9. Happy to participate in this gratitude challenge because today I get to start with a clean slate.
  10. That I have the tools, mentality and resources to amass $20,000/month for my business.


Today is the fourth day of raining. I do feel that my gratitude challenge has rescued me from having bad thoughts permeate my mind. Throughout today I felt worried and weighed down. Even with my auntie visiting me, all I thought about was lack and what if. It would admit that it was great to mention that as a consultant I could be inbetween jobs for months. That released a load. However, I was freed once I watched a Periscope with someone asking me about making $20,000/month. That title attracted me because I already decided to sell my book and workbook. In addition, I created a super-workbook with 40 exercises. Combining these products into bundles, certainly I could amass $20,000. Immediately my mind started shifting because I felt empowered (I also had the benefit of this being the 1st day of May so I was starting off on the right foot.). Watching that scope reinvigorated my spirit. I crafted an affirmation that I would recite every morning, noon and night. It was: affirmation: I am worthy of receiving $20,000 per month in my business. I am doing this (and action) because I know that I am worthy of this amount. I will say this affirmation every morning, noon and night.

No comments: