Thursday, October 02, 2014

Summoning the Strength to Review My First PMI-PBA Online Exam Results

                I have summoned the strength to rise above my muscular soreness to start writing down all of my PMI-PBA online exam wrong answers. Writing them down by hand makes me reread the questions and understand the reasons behind the right answers. I also have discovered that I need to learn more of the business analysis terminology and reread PMBOK fifth edition chapters 5, 6, 8, 10 and 13. In a LinkedIn PMI-PBA preparation group most test takers say that they’ve studied chapters 5 (scope management), 8 (quality management) and 13 (stakeholder management). However, while doing the online test, I’ve noticed the importance of chapters 6 (time management) and 10 (communications management). I will also rewrite PMBOK page 61 every single morning to get back into the habit of remembering each process and their interdependencies. I am intent on scoring above 62% on my next online practice exam and over 80% on my final PMI-PBA exam.

No comments: