Sunday, October 19, 2014

This Week in PMI-PBA Studies

                This week I will be doing something every day towards working closer towards my PMI-PBA certification. I will continue outlining PMBOK chapter 5 and BABOK chapter 6, take the RMC chapter 5 knowledge area quiz, another Watermark Learning PMI-PBA traceability & monitoring drill after outlining BABOK chapter 6, and a 100-question practice PMI-PBA exam. Furthermore, I will look at what the PMI-PBA LinkedIn study group feedback is once PMI makes the test scores available. I will learn from their mistakes and recalibrate my studies in order to better prepare. Moreover, this is the week before PMI publishes its own Business Analysis Practice Guide which will be available online October 28th. I am working this week on positioning myself towards improving my PMI-PBA traceability knowledge and overall score by the time this PMI publication gets released. 

No comments: