Monday, October 13, 2014

Pushing Ahead with my PMI-PBA Studies

                Yesterday I completely outlining my Business Analyst’s Mentor Book that I purchased from Amazon last Monday. It was a milestone because before then I would stop and start reading BABOK and my other business analysis book; however, I stuck with it. During this past week I learned more concepts and vocabulary words that would help me pass the PMI-PBA exam the first time. I also wrote down entire BABOK definitions to ensure that I fully understood everything I read. Rewriting some of these definitions down multiple times helped absorb their meanings. It wasn’t just okay that was a requirement but I understood which sequence that requirement was in. Throughout this process I developed the requisite endurance to spend 3-4 hours daily towards highlighting BABOK chapters 4 and 6 this week. Once I completely highlight them, I will take another Watermark Learning requirements traceability and monitoring practice drill and another PMI-PBA 50-question practice exam. I do feel that by the end of this week my online practice drill and exam scores will increase by 15 points and I will start reading my other business analysis book. 

No comments: