Friday, October 17, 2014

This Week in PMI-PBA Certification Study

                 I have made significant PMI-PBA progress. I have outlined BABOK chapter 4 and taken my first traceability & monitoring drill. I am glad that I have done this because the drill has forced me review BABOK chapter 4 and pay more attention to BABOK chapter 6 and PMBOK chapter 11. Having earned my PMP certification using PMBOK fourth edition instead of the fifth edition, I am unfamiliar with the new edition. I must master this PMBOK fifth edition to pass the exam. I will write down PMBOK page 61 twice a day plus write down all of the chapter 11 risk management processes.
                The next week is essential towards preparing the October 28th Business Analysis Practice Guide publication. I will finish outlining BABOK chapter 6, PMBOK chapter 11 and take another traceability & monitoring drill plus another practice exam. When October 28th rolls around, I will be well-positioned to incorporate the practice guide and pass the PMI-PBA exam the first time.


No comments: