Monday, May 09, 2016

Gratitude List - Day 14


                I am sore from walking to the career luncheon and the post office yesterday (I needed stamps to mail my thank you letters). I summoned up the strength to mail some of those letters today. My morning is devoted towards preparing for my Friday interview. I am happy that someone is interested in me.
                I have registered for a 90-day manifestation challenge. I am on day 19 and its message is to be a good receiver. This is hard for me because I am the one with all of the answers. I will work on this because being a good receiver means that I will receive a new job opportunity. When I look at it from this perspective, I can work on being a good receiver. Here is today’s gratitude list:
Gratitude List – Day 14

  1. I have a peaceful slumber from a full day of running around.
  2. To learn a new lesson today which is how to be a good receiver
  3. Since I am done with my book to focus on the next phase : book promotion.
  4. To have a radio show where I spread positivity.
  5. The opportunity to speak truth to power in my federal complaint case.
  6. To create new products and generate new ideas.
  7. To live in my financial affirmation that each day I do something to position myself towards earning $20,000/month.


I must put my friend’s daughter on the prayer list because she has been in a car accident. Her car is totaled. Also one of the drivers is in the hospital. Here I am thinking that my friend is okay but she is not. I just want everyone to be well because they have their whole lives ahead of them. I am caught off guard when my friend mentions that the secretary would give her some money for her case. Now this was the same secretary whom did not have $20 to withdrawal from the CVS cash back machine the day after the 2015 federal government furlough ended and laughed at me for telling her to file unemployment. Messy!
                I have paid the $20 to finalize my publishing work. They will start working on it today. This means that I should get it by tomorrow. This also means that I’ll be able to upload my book to KDP and move up my pre-order publication date. I am giddy with my technical skills because I have successfully downloaded the WordPress RSS generator plug-in, obtained my RSS feed and copied them onto my Amazon author page. I feel like I can work at a computer helpdesk. Now I will broadcast a new Positive Change with Carla radio show. The topic is keeping the momentum going. I truly need to hear this message now with my job search and book countdown. Finally, I have done my YouTube countdown video blog (vlog). It is starting to get easier the more I do it.

No comments: