Monday, May 09, 2016

Gratitude List - Day 15


This is the halfway mark for my 30—day gratitude challenge. I must admit that I have received more job inquiries through gratitude. I have also conjured up a lot of negative thoughts because the Devil is busy. My federal complaint has popped up during this time. Dealing with the negativity head on eliminates it.
                I have received my finished ebook files and have successfully uploaded it to Amazon. I have also accelerated my pre-order date. I am happy because Tuesday is the traditional book release date. I get to be a part of this. May 17th is my date and it finally official. Here is the gratitude list:

Gratitude List -Day 15

  1. Someone is interested in me for a full-time position
  2. I have finished my book
  3. Amazon KDP has approved my final draft and accelerating my pre-order date
  4. Add more info to the publishing company’s website.
  5. Learn from the publishing company’s rep that I should not click on the Amazon box because it would override what’s in Amazon. This advice saves me time, money and agony. I would be in a tizzy if I mess this up.
  6. Broadcast on Periscope (and remember to #save).
  7. To have the technology and strong enough wi-fi connection to do my videos
  8. That my mother is alive and healthy
  9. I have the proper business formation to accept payments
  10. To receive and activate my bank’s mobile widget application.
  11. To learn more from others every single day.
  12. To be able to afford the money for the publishing company’s IngramSpark submission guidelines.


I am happy that employers are interested in me and that I have something that the marketplace wants. I have kept up with my financial affirmation and below are the things that I have done every morning, afternoon and night. Here are the things that I have done to ensure that my $20,000/month have had.

Morning:
Reply to the recommended social media banner lady
Aced my phone interview

Afternoon:
Receiving my ebook file in multiple formats
Uploading my file to Amazon KDP
Email the publishing company for submission assistance
Add more information to IngramSpark
Get in contact with the publishing company’s president

Night:
Amazon KDP has approved my final draft and my accelerating my pre-order date from July 28th to May 17th.
Broadcast on Periscope and YouTube
Create a new PM.Expert blog article
Land my first radio

Conclusion: Yes, I admit that I have experienced a whole lot of progress as a businesswoman but I would still like a contract or some corp to corp. I am grateful that emotionally and am in a better place now because I have worked on my demons and the negativity associated with them. I don’t truly have demons but the Devil is busy bringing up old stuff. More importantly, I have stayed true towards working on my financial affirmation because I know that I am good enough to earn $20,000/month. Finally, I do see things turning around for the better. I envision this way before my May 17th publication date because I am grateful for every opportunity and I have been working on myself.

No comments: