Monday, May 02, 2016

Gratitude List - Day 11

               

I have awakened with purpose reciting my prosperity affirmation. I have recited this affirmation every morning, noon and night recounting the actions that I have done to realize my $20,000/month goal. Affirmation: I am worthy of receiving $20,000 per month in Phenomena LLC. I am doing this (and action) because I know that I am worthy of this amount. I will say this affirmation every morning, noon and night. Here is my gratitude list:

Gratitude List – Day 11

  1. That I will start off May with a bang.
  2. I will recite my affirmation every morning, noon and night and diligently work towards it.
  3. I will be happy and inquisitive.
  4. My new author journey begins and I am in a space where I can receive it.
  5. To keep learning more every day and every moment.
  6. Have the money to be able to finance my dream.
  7. That I have stepped out on faith and paid for a Facebook Ad to promote my book.


                Morning Affirmation: I am worthy of receiving $20,000 per month. I am submitting my third and final edits because I know that I am worthy of this amount.
                I have transferred my IRA money to my savings account only to learn that there is no savings account so I have to open a regular savings account. Normally, I would be bummed but I enter the bank with 2 accounts and left the bank with three. That is abundance. Furthermore, I have used my business email address to open up my PayPal business account. I have also linked my PayPal to my business banking account.
                I have recited my affirmation that I am worthy of amassing $20,000/month. I have written down all of the products that I have created in order to achieve this amount. After watching a Periscope last night, it hit me that I was farther along than I thought. I had to shift my mentality because I know that I was good enough to get it done. So why not do it? This is why I have paid the US Copyright Office to register my workbook because I must protect my intellectual property. Having the book copyright is the reason why Amazon KDP has accepted my book. Furthermore, protecting my intellectual property is protecting my business’ competitive advantage. My timetable is sending my workbook off to the printer by this Friday because it will be ready by May 17th.
Noon Affirmation: I am worthy of receiving $20,000 per month. I am submitting my $35 US Copyright Office Expand Your Personal Brand workbook application and enrolling in the PayPal business account because I know that I am worthy of this amount.
                Moreover, I have continued my learning quest by enrolling an online branding and virtual book seminar. I have to learn as much as possible regarding my new book industry. These courses have been helping in my creating new products. New products = new income streams. I am grateful to have the money to be able to obtain this wealth of information.
Night Affirmation: I am worthy of receiving $20,000 per month. I have enrolled in a branding webinar and the virtual book webinar to increase my book monetization skills. Also I have emailed my business bank location about linking my account to PayPal. I am have done these things because I am worthy of the $20,000/month.

Updated Gratitude List

  1. Have the $35 to register my Expand Your Personal Brand workbook with the US Copyright office.
  2. Have the $64 to pay for my final book edits
  3. Have the $27 to enroll in an online branding webinar where I learn extra brand color and font websites
  4. Grateful to walk into the bank with 2 accounts and leave with 3 even though one of them disappeared.
  5. Enrolled in a virtual book monetization webinar to learn 42 new ways to make money off of my book.
  6. Learn from my Facebook Ad that I need to first have people get to know me before buying my product. Therefore, I will take out ads promoting my Facebook business page and my professional website the next two days then return and promote my Amazon pre-order.


No comments: