Monday, May 09, 2016

Gratitude List - Day 17


                Today is Mothers’ Day. I am grateful that my 67-year-old mother is still living and am great health. Here is my gratitude list:

Gratitude List – Day 17
  1. Happy that my mother is alive on Mothers’ Day
  2. I have a place to rest my head since I am tired and need a nap (rare I know).
  3. I can be open to generating ideas
  4. Writing 2 blog articles
  5. Be happy for experiencing today. I am able to take it in.
  6. I am grateful for another week to become better. I am grateful towards becoming an author.
  7. To keep being worthy of financial abundance to receive and manifest my $20,000 this month.


I have listened to Constance Arnold interviewing Louise Presley-Turner. This broadcast confirms that I am on the right track regarding my gratitude challenge. This challenge has shifted my energy but it also forces me to confront negative people, thoughts and things. I mean as soon as I have started the uglies start popping up. Like I have said – the Devil is busy! I have dealt and continue to deal with them now because I am going positive.
                I have written a new blog article for both of my sites. I feel extremely productive. It feels good to return back to regularly scheduled programming. I have copied my PositivityChange blog post onto LinkedIn and Medium. In my PositivityChange post, I write about how to become an expert. Most importantly, stop fearing new college graduates because you have skills and experience. You need to communicate that. Besides, everyone starts out as an amateur. I have received 2 shares and 6 likes on my post. Another post has come out this one. I will write about how to move your low and medium skills proficiencies to high level skills when you want to be in another field.
                I have stopped paralysis of analysis and submitted my workbook to the printer via Fiverr. I am grateful that I have the credit so that it is technically free. I must diversify my products. Here is the updated gratitude list:

Updated gratitude list

  1. Grateful to have the Fiverr credit. I have used it for my workbook and increase traffic.
  2. Happy to get a free cab ride since the driver forgets to turn on the meter!
  3. Have the credit to dine at Bourbon Steak to clear my mind.
  4. I am open to the possibility of having two revenue-generating websites. If I grateful if the customer buys from my personal website or the book website. I cannot constrict abundance. 


Having unlimited revision attached to my order is a blessing. I need to work on creating the best product. In addition, I have outsourced my site traffic to a professional company. Yes, I am seeing traction gained from my Facebook Ad but I need conversion (sales). I have to try this out. I cannot afford a what if.

No comments: