Saturday, December 07, 2013

Not Putting My Life On Hold

             I know that I have not written for over one month due to all of the craziness surrounding my life. I have been in survival mode.  I am fighting for my job so I’ve been busy and booking life coach appointments left and right.  During all of the madness, I’ve poured out all of my emotions to her.  In one session, I talked about how I really wanted a pair of winter boots that I saved for but was afraid to purchase them because of my current situation. My life coach told me not to suspend my life.  I didn’t know what tomorrow would bring. She was right. I bought the Stuart Weitzman tan nubuck 5050 suede boots one month ago, traveled to the Montgomery Mall Stuart Weitzman store to have them sprayed (If they messed them up, I’d get a new pair), and kept on with the rest of my life. At that time, I was finishing up Bits of Thread’s fashion illustration class because I was working on drawing my fashion line. I was proud that unlike this summer, when life punched me in the gut, I didn’t buckle continuing the class. That showed my resiliency. Fast forward one month later and everything is starting to work itself out. I am on the cusp of finding a new job and a new career field. My life coach was right, I couldn’t put my life on hold over a temporary setback.

Below are my new Stuart Weitzman tan nubuck suede 5050 boots from 20th anniversary collection:
Stuart Weitzman tan nubuck suede 5050 boots

No comments: