Monday, April 25, 2011

WMATA has the worst customer service

Wmata has the worst customer service forcing me to file two complaints: one going to school and another coming from school. I arrive at the corner of Massachusetts Avenue NW promptly at 7:40pm knowing that the bus will arrive there at 7:45pm; but, it didn’t show forcing me to wait with two others until the 8:08pm bus. If this were Tuesday’s econometrics class, I would had been late for my finals. This tardiness compelled me to complain because this was the beginning of my university’s two-week finals exam. If that wasn’t bad enough, I arrived at the corner for the bus at 9:01pm but that bus didn’t show. Never in my life did I ever have to wait two hours to go down the same street. That’s crap! However, the one good thing about my bad fortune was that WMATA didn’t have to worry about me using its buses on Tuesday and Wednesday. Rush-hour surcharge or not, I am hailing a cab because acing my finals are too important to depend upon WMATA.

No comments: