Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Today I have thrown away two bags of trash containing old shopping bags and clothes that I haven’t worn in over two years. There are some things that I have purchased and never worn. Since I cannot donate them to any charity, they must go. This exercise forces me to take stock in how much space they have taken up all of these years. Also I have found many new pictures and books that are necessary to my receiving a higher grade. Throughout this entire weekend I have been thinking about putting my dresses in the dry cleaning to organize my closet. I need to know what I have because during these next two weeks I will drop off prom dresses and business clothes. There are many size 12 girls and women who need my clothes. Finally, spring cleaning helps me de-clutter mentality sharpening my focus; and, I need this with three weeks remaining before finals.

No comments: