Sunday, April 10, 2011

Helping a Friend

A friend of mine has emailed me saying that his university of choice has denied him based on low GRE scores. I recommend him to www.learnatest.com because it offers free GRE exams. In the middle, I search Spanish and see all of these tests in my results. There are math tests which I will learn because I will obtain my translator license and travel for the US Foreign Service. Also this site has three MS Project 2007 courses which I am thinking about enrolling in as a refresher. They will complement my upcoming project management class because I just don’t want to pass the CAPM certification exam, I want to kill the competition. It is my way of realizing my promotional goals.

I know what it is like to be denied acceptance into my dream university but this motivates me to work harder. I use my work money to finance math courses to pass economics classes. In addition, I have used my money to enroll in several project management courses, join the Project Management Institute and ascend the corporate ladder. Using money out of my own pocket, I know that he will take full advantage of these free resources. Learnatest is the reason why I am at my current school because it has pulled my math grade up from 490 to 600. This site is the reason why I am here and want him to realize his dream of not simply being accepted into the counseling program but also attending debt-free and working on the university staff. I want him to live out his dreams because he is a hard worker.

No comments: