Friday, April 27, 2012

Mentality Change

Talking to former officemate is the best thing to happen to my day because she has gotten the job and I get to process my legal situation.  Originally, I am disappointed that it’ll take more than $8000 to get a down payment; however, I realize that SBA has increased my salary substantially.  I will save this amount in one year with a whole lot remaining.  I just want to leave here before of all the crap that has happened.  Also I must pay the lawyer and a settlement (maybe!).  I am just getting my feet underneath me by starting at SBA and this black cloud still hovers over me.  Yuck!  I hate this; plus, I still need to square away money for bills and starting my business.  I will build my company one brick at a time.  The hardest thing is completing the summary, therefore, I will pay $109 to enroll in the Writers Store screenwriting punctuation course starting May 21st.  I might also buy the Screenwriter’s Bible for cheap because it is $90 cheaper than $109.  I have done just that because 1) it is cheaper and 2) I will finish reading it way before May 21st. Doing this I no longer feel trapped and stuck and like a victim of circumtances.  Now I'm empowered to submit my TV script to the channel I want it aired.

Finalnically, purchasing this book  has saved $90 which is nearly equal to the $99 Ed2Go total quality fundamentals course which will advance my career.  This extra $90 amount will go towards total quality applications because this will improve my job performance.  I cannot wait to receive the book and start my class because it empowers me focus my personal and professional lives.  I cannot wait until I see my officemate again because I know that I will have more progress to relay to her and more money in my pocket.

No comments: