Friday, April 13, 2012

Four Seasons Washington Send Off


            At the Four Seasons Washington, I tell Flora that I have received my promotion and will start working at another agency, she commissions the chef to bake me celebratory chocolate cake.  In one week, I will be finished working as an Economist and start working as a Program Analyst position.  I am so happy that I am that I will get to use my project management certification because it has been two years in the making.  When I felt that I was stuck, I asked my other friend, she said that she detailed as a Management Analyst during the America Recovery and Reinvestment Act project.  I took online project management courses through the community college since UDC doesn’t have any ones.  In 2011 I enrolled in the Graduate School PMP exam preparation.  I passed the Certificate in Associate Project Management (CAPM) on August 23rd.  Eight months later I will start working as a Program Analyst exactly 8 months later. 

No comments: