Saturday, April 28, 2012

In It for the Long Haul


Yippee!  I have finished PMBOK chapter 4 and after watching the 76ers versus the Bulls, I will solve RMC chapter 4 then continue onto PMBOK chapter 5.  I do feel that I will be finished with chapter 5 leaving me with RMC and PMBOK chapters 7 and 8 tomorrow.
 
More yippee!  I’ve finished outlining PMBOK chapter 5.  Sunday morning I will complete RMC chapters 4 and 5.  At least I don’t have to outline them.  Later next afternoon I will outline PMBOK chapter 7.  It is shorter than 4 and 5.  I might even squeeze in RMC chapter 7.  I am happy to keep my schedule because I will have PMBOK chapters 8 and 9 read by Thursday.  That’s ¾ done with PMBOK. I know that it is realistic outlining one chapter per day allowing me to completely outline the manual 2 weeks ahead of schedule!  I will reread the PMBOK again to review anything that I’ve overlooked this time.  In addition, I will solve the 460-problem handout, RMC study guide, PMP prep study guide and other practice exams that my instructor has given me.  Even though I have the money, I don’t see myself purchasing the $299 1400-question data set when there are cheaper alternatives.  I would literally have to fail in order to consider this item!  And, I refuse to go there knowing that failure isn’t an option! 

No comments: