Monday, April 09, 2007

Not Sweating the Small Stuff

One of the creditors I paid off informed me that because my finance charge payment was received last week, I could not receive the payoff confirmation letter until May. This infuriated me because in February the representative told me that I did not owe any finance charges. I hoped that I did not deter my credit report.

My anger subsided somewhat while mailing my monthly payment, receive an updated credit report, and RSVP for a finance seminar. I will ask about DC Saves because I will align my savings goals with this organization.

While walking to the bank to open another account, a woman was asking for directions to the testing center. I told her the right way because I took the GRE test there. Immediately I remembered that God placed me in this woman's life to help her get to the next level because I wanted to leave earlier but had something else to do!

No comments: